We're all about the world of Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Role-Play Rules and Application Sheet I_vote_lcapRole-Play Rules and Application Sheet I_voting_barRole-Play Rules and Application Sheet I_vote_rcap 
Abbie (79)
Role-Play Rules and Application Sheet I_vote_lcapRole-Play Rules and Application Sheet I_voting_barRole-Play Rules and Application Sheet I_vote_rcap 
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Abbie (79)
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Role-Play Rules and Application Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

Role-Play Rules and Application Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Role-Play Rules and Application Sheet   Role-Play Rules and Application Sheet Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Welcome to BL's Role- Plays!

Please follow these rules so everyone can have a pawsome time!

*You must have staff permission to start a role-play.At this time, we have a waiting list, so no one is allowed to start right away.

*You may have only one role-play.

*No graphic violence is allowed. If wolves are hunting, the descriptions should not be bloody. Human characters may not have weapons, should not fight, and should not kill each other.

*No romantic contact (hugging, kissing, holding hands) is allowed. Human characters may have crushes, but may not date. Also, crushes should be kept secret. No "I love yous" or even "I have feelings for" posts are allowed. Animal characters may have mates and pups/kits.

Nuzzling, snuggling, grooming are all acceptable among wolves, cats, dragons, etc., but it should play a small part in the story. Romance should not be a major plot.

*All content must be appropriate for members as young as age 6 or 7. Kidnapping is not appropriate, for instance, because it would scare a young child. Setting fires is also not appropriate.

*All role-playing must be on the thread. You may not role-play through VMs. You may post a "I replied" vm. You may also send your character form by VM, if the rp owner prefers that. (Check the rules of each rp as some prefer that you post the character form in the rp itself.) Please be sure to indicate that it is a form for that rp, as in "Here is my character form for the Stray rp." (Otherwise people who don't rp get confused and think members are posting personal info, including ages.)

*Youtube links are not allowed.

*Links to other role play sites are not allowed on role plays or VMs. You may post them in the link section.

*Role-plays are not chat threads. Greetings like "Hi, how are you" are fine, but the majority of posts should be role-play.

*No fighting among members. If there is a disagreement, please report the thread. (If there are several problem posts, please just flag one.)

*Do not use this shade of blue or red ink; both are reserved for BL staff.

*When your character speaks, please use quotes. Non-role play comments should be in parentheses--- (hi! want to role-play?)

*Your character should be your own creation, not a character from a book or movie.

*You may not play other people's characters, even with their permission.

*You may not use other people's art. This includes pictures of people or outfits taken from the web. Customized images made on computer or drawn by hand are allowed as long as it is your own work, the image is not hotlinked (should be uploaded through a site like tinypic.com, not linked to a web page), and please still include a written description on your initial form.

*Always use your best grammar and spelling. You don't have to be perfect at either, just please don't be lazy.

*Do not use all caps. If you character is angry or upset, you need to show that another way. Using all caps is like shouting and is not allowed on BI.

*Don't write about anything that involves a bathroom, including stomach flu. Your character may not feel well. They can have sore throats or headaches or whatever, but no vomiting.

*No power-playing or godmoding. Powerplaying is when you control other people's characters' actions, decisions, or thoughts. Godmoding is when your character is perfect or invincible.

*Thread owners are responsible for reporting any inappropriate content on your thread. If you do not report issues, your role-play may be closed.

*If there are too many role-plays, we may limit the number allowed.

*No vampires even of the Twilight nature. Also, no celebrity, big family, school or camp threads will be allowed. Your best chance is to go with an animal or fantasy thread.

*If you own a role-play and you are going on vacation, please let me know by VM, so we can discuss whether to close it while you are gone or agree on someone to watch the thread for you.
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleluv.niceboard.com

Role-Play Rules and Application Sheet
Page 1 of 1