We're all about the world of Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Team Play Rules and Sign-Up Sheet I_vote_lcapTeam Play Rules and Sign-Up Sheet I_voting_barTeam Play Rules and Sign-Up Sheet I_vote_rcap 
Abbie (79)
Team Play Rules and Sign-Up Sheet I_vote_lcapTeam Play Rules and Sign-Up Sheet I_voting_barTeam Play Rules and Sign-Up Sheet I_vote_rcap 
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Abbie (79)
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Team Play Rules and Sign-Up Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

Team Play Rules and Sign-Up Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Team Play Rules and Sign-Up Sheet   Team Play Rules and Sign-Up Sheet Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:23 pm

**Team Plays**

**Standard Team Plays must last no more than a week.**

UPDATED: If you are on good behavior, which means you have gotten no moderator/admin notes for a full month, then you can apply for a team play of up to three weeks. The reason for the restriction is so you can show you are responsible for making a team play that follows the rules and reporting your thread (using the report thread button) to be locked when it's done.

Anyone may ask for a week-long team play to continue when it is over. However, if you have gotten a moderator note in between when it started and when it ended, you will have to wait a week and have no moderator notes to apply to get it reopened.

This thread is the sign-up sheet for hosting a Team Play event.

A Team Play is similar to a short-term Role Play, but most aspects of it take place in Build-a-Bearville.

Sign-up approval is first come, first served.

Please post your topic and the week you would like for your event, as well as 2 alternate weeks.

Preference will be given to those that haven't hosted an event yet.

Team Play threads may be posted 3 days before the event begins, but will be closed until noon when they begin.

Threads must include the start and end dates & times.

When you post your thread, please report the post to have it marked as approved, and report it again to have it closed when it is done.

**Things that go along with team plays**

These include things like restaurant, movie, and hotel reviews, travel agencies, listings of "medical professionals," schools, and summer camps.

They must also be approved. See the above section on Team Plays about approval.

They may be longer-term than team plays, but to limit the number of similar threads, they may not be exclusive.

In other words, there will be one thread for restaurant reviews where people apply to get their restaurants reviewed. There will be one thread where people write the reviews and provide links to the Team Plays that they have reviewed, and so on for each type of review that people want to make.

If you would like to host a review/listing thread, please be responsible about keeping up with it, just as if you were hosting a Role Play thread!

**For all of the above**

Standard forum rules apply: no links off-site, no advertising except as a link in your signature, no trades, no gifts, no charging, no paying, no borrowing, no lending, no contests of any kind, no excluding anyone, no dating, etc.

No additional threads are permitted - no picture threads, reminder threads, no audition threads, no reminder thread, etc.

The purpose of limiting the team plays is so that there are few enough happening at the same time that all of them will be well-attended and enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleluv.niceboard.com

Team Play Rules and Sign-Up Sheet
Page 1 of 1