We're all about the world of Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Writing School! I_vote_lcapWriting School! I_voting_barWriting School! I_vote_rcap 
Abbie (79)
Writing School! I_vote_lcapWriting School! I_voting_barWriting School! I_vote_rcap 
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Abbie (79)
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Writing School!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

Writing School! Empty
PostSubject: Writing School!   Writing School! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:53 pm

This is the official Writing School. The one and only writing school class in BL.
About WS
So what is WS, anyways? WS stands for 'Writing School'.
Here, we can post samples of stories, story ideas, and more. Other people can give
them their thoughts on it, but remember to be kind if you are going to do that.
For ex.: if it's a bad idea, don't say, "No way!!!" just say, "I think it's a good idea, but
I also think that (suggestion) would work better."
So How Do I Use This?
To receive lessons from teachers, you must sign up. The sign up form is below, so be
sure to check that out. You will receive writing lessons by VM/PMs. So keep your eyes
open when you have an assigned teacher.
Classes
Classes are available any day, but you need to sign up as a teacher or a student. Remember
that the lessons will not be posted on here. For more info on lessons, look in the Lessons
section.
Lessons
If you want lessons, you need to, of course, tell us what you're looking forward to learn in the
'Looking Forward To Learn' box in the form to be a student. Please be specific! In lessons,
you talk to your teacher about your writing ability, questions, and more. Try to be on-topic.
If you have any problems about your teacher or student, VM/PM me right away, not on here.
Story Ideas/Samples/Questions, etc
To post these, you don't have to be a teacher or a student. You can be a current BL user. Smile

Rules
All forum rules count!
1. Be polite to everyone
2. Don't post lessons on here. They will be deleted.
3. Post lessons using VMs/PMs to your student. Post problems using VMs/PMs to me.
4. When you post ideas/samples/questions of your writing, make sure they follow all forum rules.
5. When you sign up to be a teacher or student, tell me and send me your form so I can see ASAP.
Forms
Teacher
BL Name:
Nickname: (What do you want us to call you?)
Sample of Your Writing: (Show us your skill!)
Looking forward to teaching: (What do you want to teach?)
Have you read the rules?:
Will you be active, and give your student lessons as much as you can?:
Now post this form. Copy your form and send it to my VM/PM box. I am ChocoLuv.
Student
BL Name:
Nickname: (What do you want us to call you?)
Looking forward to learning: (What do you want to learn?)
Have you read the rules?:
Will you be active, and use your new skills?:
Post this form. Copy your form and sent it to my VM/PM box. I am ChocoLuv.

Teachers and Students
...currently none...

FAQ For all BL WS users!
Q: What is WS?
A: Writing School.
Q: Can I ask for certain teachers?
A: Maybe, if we have enough.
Q: I'm confused on what to do with my form.
A: Okay. 1- Post your form to this thread. 2- Copy it (Ctrl C or any way) and go to my VM/PM box and paste it.
Q: Why am I not getting an assigned student/teacher?
A: If you don't get your teacher/student in 5 days, VM/PM me. It could be because we don't have enough, or you just didn't send me your form.
Q: When will I get my assigned student/teacher?
A: Before 5 days. If you still don't have one after those days, VM/PM me.
Q: When do my lessons start?
A: When your teacher is told their student, and when they're ready. If they are still not ready by a week, VM/PM me.
Q: Do I have to be a teacher or student to post some story questions/ideas, etc?
A: Nope! Feel free to post any story-related questions/ideas, etc. Wink
Have a question? VM/PM me and I will answer ASAP!

~WS Team
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

Writing School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing School!   Writing School! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:14 pm

You may now start signing up, posting story ideas, and such Smile
Back to top Go down

Writing School!
Page 1 of 1