We're all about the world of Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
New Hairstyle in the Salon! I_vote_lcapNew Hairstyle in the Salon! I_voting_barNew Hairstyle in the Salon! I_vote_rcap 
Abbie (79)
New Hairstyle in the Salon! I_vote_lcapNew Hairstyle in the Salon! I_voting_barNew Hairstyle in the Salon! I_vote_rcap 
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Abbie (79)
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

New Hairstyle in the Salon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

New Hairstyle in the Salon! Empty
PostSubject: New Hairstyle in the Salon!   New Hairstyle in the Salon! Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:36 am

If you've already noticed, many citizens are wearing a new hairstyle that now available in the Salon. Pictures coming soon!

Check it out:
New Hairstyle in the Salon! New_ha10
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleluv.niceboard.com
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: New Hairstyle in the Salon!   New Hairstyle in the Salon! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:27 pm

I saw it and I was wondering. :3
Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: New Hairstyle in the Salon!   New Hairstyle in the Salon! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:33 pm

ChocoLuv wrote:
I saw it and I was wondering. :3
Thanks for posting!

Your welcome, Choco. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleluv.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Hairstyle in the Salon!   New Hairstyle in the Salon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Hairstyle in the Salon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BearvilleLuv :: The Red Carpet! Your first stop! :: Front Page News-
Jump to: