We're all about the world of Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
What Are You Looking Forward To In BL? I_vote_lcapWhat Are You Looking Forward To In BL? I_voting_barWhat Are You Looking Forward To In BL? I_vote_rcap 
Abbie (79)
What Are You Looking Forward To In BL? I_vote_lcapWhat Are You Looking Forward To In BL? I_voting_barWhat Are You Looking Forward To In BL? I_vote_rcap 
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Abbie (79)
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

What Are You Looking Forward To In BL?

Go down 
2 posters

Meeting new friends
 Trading and getting new items
 Chatting with people
 New threads
 Posting replies
 Helping people
 Learning things (Gimp, Paint, new ways on BV, etc)
 Pawting with cool friends!
 Other (post below)
 My button <3
View results
AuthorMessage
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

What Are You Looking Forward To In BL? Empty
PostSubject: What Are You Looking Forward To In BL?   What Are You Looking Forward To In BL? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:18 pm

So BL is a new forum, and we want to know what YOU are looking forward
to so we can improve our forum.
Vote on why you are here and looking forward to and please post a suggestion
for our lovely forum.

It would help us a lot. Smile
Thanks,
ChocoLuv
Back to top Go down
Ally(:
Bearville Newbie
Bearville Newbie
Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To In BL?   What Are You Looking Forward To In BL? Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Trading xD
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilledirection.forumotion.com/
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To In BL?   What Are You Looking Forward To In BL? Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Thank you for voting! Smile
For trading, check our thread for the signups later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To In BL?   What Are You Looking Forward To In BL? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BearvilleLuv :: Virtual Castle! :: Polls-
Jump to: