We're all about the world of Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
How To Make Good Posts! I_vote_lcapHow To Make Good Posts! I_voting_barHow To Make Good Posts! I_vote_rcap 
Abbie (79)
How To Make Good Posts! I_vote_lcapHow To Make Good Posts! I_voting_barHow To Make Good Posts! I_vote_rcap 
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Abbie (79)
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

How To Make Good Posts!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

How To Make Good Posts! Empty
PostSubject: How To Make Good Posts!   How To Make Good Posts! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:42 am

Guide #3 by me

To be a beary good person on BL, you need to make good posts and try not to get banned. Here are some useful tips.

1. If it's a bad thread, like if it's innapropriate,
just to be safe, don't post a reply on that thread. Instead, send
a report right away. This needs to be dealt with.
2. Don't say disrespectful comments. They are unneccesary and hurtful.
3. Don't yell.
4. Try not to argue.
5. If you have any questions, ask a staff member before posting the thread/reply, just to be on the good side.

Back to top Go down
Lacey(:
Administrator
Administrator
Lacey(:

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Good Posts!   How To Make Good Posts! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Woohoo!
Will do this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Good Posts!   How To Make Good Posts! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Hehe thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Merliah
Merliah

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Good Posts!   How To Make Good Posts! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Nice guide (:
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Good Posts!   How To Make Good Posts! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Why thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Good Posts!   How To Make Good Posts! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Make Good Posts!
Page 1 of 1