We're all about the world of Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
BearvilleLuv FAQ I_vote_lcapBearvilleLuv FAQ I_voting_barBearvilleLuv FAQ I_vote_rcap 
Abbie (79)
BearvilleLuv FAQ I_vote_lcapBearvilleLuv FAQ I_voting_barBearvilleLuv FAQ I_vote_rcap 
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Abbie (79)
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

BearvilleLuv FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

BearvilleLuv FAQ Empty
PostSubject: BearvilleLuv FAQ   BearvilleLuv FAQ Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:41 am

Here are the FAQs

Q: How Do I Take A Screen Shot?
A: Press Prt Scr (on some computers it has SysRq underneath) then go to paint go to edit then click paste or ctrl+v then crop it and save as.

Q: How do I upload photos?
A: Press Prt Scrn on your keyboard, go to Paint, click edit then paste, save it, go to tinypic.com, upload it, click the little photo, right click the big photo, and paste it on here.

Q:What are Non-Fluff Posts?
A: Non Fluff posts are helpful posts.

Q:What are Fluff Posts?
A: Fluff posts are posts that aren't helpful like posting in the dct, shops, clubs, etc.

Q: How do you take pictures on a Mac?
A: Simple. Simply press shift, and 4 at the same time. them highlight what you want to take a picture of. It should apear on your desktop!

Q: How do you take a screen shot on a laptop?
A: You press fn and prt sc at the same time then you go to paint or other picture programs and you ctrl+v or click on edit at the top and click paste. Crop, and save as.

Q: How do I post a pic in a thread?
A: First, you save the pic by right clicking it and clicking save picture as. Then, you go to picture uploading sites such as tinypic. You click browse, choose the pic, then click ok. You upload it. Then there will be various types of picture codes. Copy the one under, IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards. Then post it on the thread you want to post it in.

Q: What are Rep Points?
A: Reputation Points are given by members for being helpful. The more helpful you are, the more reputation points you may receive.

Q: When can I add friends?
A: You can add friends when you have made 10 posts and become a Friendly Bear.

Q: What's Maxine's Email?
A: maxine@buildabear.com
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleluv.niceboard.com

BearvilleLuv FAQ
Page 1 of 1