We're all about the world of Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Screenshot pictures : How to I_vote_lcapScreenshot pictures : How to I_voting_barScreenshot pictures : How to I_vote_rcap 
Abbie (79)
Screenshot pictures : How to I_vote_lcapScreenshot pictures : How to I_voting_barScreenshot pictures : How to I_vote_rcap 
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Abbie (79)
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Screenshot pictures : How to

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey(:
Administrator
Administrator
Lacey(:

Screenshot pictures : How to Empty
PostSubject: Screenshot pictures : How to   Screenshot pictures : How to Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:02 am

Screenshot images

Have you ever seen images where it looks like it was taken by a camera?
Images like this?
Screenshot pictures : How to INFrn

Well, I am going to show you how that works.

WHAT YOU NEED:
Paint (Program)

STEP 1:
Prepare your screenshot. Make sure you know what you're taking a picture so you can focus on that.

STEP 2:
Press the button on your keyboard that says, "PrtScn". It is somewhere near the top right corner, but it probably depends on your keyboard Wink

STEP 3:
Now go open up your paint program. On the menu list, select edit, then paste. It should show your whole computer screen.

STEP 4:
Crop the screenshot. Use the select tool and drag the mouse until a rectangle forms around the area where you want. Then right click and click "Crop"

STEP 5:
You're done! Save your screenshot as a .PNG. This is for high quality. JPGs will make your image look quite fuzzy!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'd be happy to answer them.
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Screenshot pictures : How to   Screenshot pictures : How to Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:05 am

Great guide, Lacey. Will definitely be helpful to new members. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleluv.niceboard.com
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: Screenshot pictures : How to   Screenshot pictures : How to Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:18 am

This is so cool!
I have a question, when I crop, there's leftovers. Help?
Back to top Go down
Lacey(:
Administrator
Administrator
Lacey(:

PostSubject: Re: Screenshot pictures : How to   Screenshot pictures : How to Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:19 am

ChocoLuv wrote:
This is so cool!
I have a question, when I crop, there's leftovers. Help?

What do you mean?
Could you save the picture of what you're talking about? thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: Screenshot pictures : How to   Screenshot pictures : How to Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:33 am

Like when I crop uh what am I supposed to do after? xD
Back to top Go down
Lacey(:
Administrator
Administrator
Lacey(:

PostSubject: Re: Screenshot pictures : How to   Screenshot pictures : How to Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:23 am

ChocoLuv wrote:
Like when I crop uh what am I supposed to do after? xD

whenever I crop, it's fine and i'm ready to save it.. xD
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: Screenshot pictures : How to   Screenshot pictures : How to Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:45 am

Then I must be doing something wrong xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screenshot pictures : How to   Screenshot pictures : How to Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screenshot pictures : How to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BearvilleLuv :: The Red Carpet! Your first stop! :: OMG! Help me! :: Guides & How-to's-
Jump to: