We're all about the world of Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Screen Shots: Step by Step Instructions I_vote_lcapScreen Shots: Step by Step Instructions I_voting_barScreen Shots: Step by Step Instructions I_vote_rcap 
Abbie (79)
Screen Shots: Step by Step Instructions I_vote_lcapScreen Shots: Step by Step Instructions I_voting_barScreen Shots: Step by Step Instructions I_vote_rcap 
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Abbie (79)
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Screen Shots: Step by Step Instructions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

Screen Shots: Step by Step Instructions Empty
PostSubject: Screen Shots: Step by Step Instructions   Screen Shots: Step by Step Instructions Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Most keyboards will have a button, usually in the upper right corner area, that says Prnt Scrn or something very similar. That's your print screen button, and its what you'll press to capture an image of your screen.

From there, you'll need a program like Paint, Paintshop Pro, or a Photo Editor to paste it into. You'll want to open one of those programs, start a new file/sheet and right click anywhere on the blank page and select Paste from the drop-down menu.

You can edit your image inside these programs to show only want you want to show. Use the Select function to draw a dotted box around the portion you want to keep, and Image/Crop to remove the rest.

Do a file/save as and save your file somewhere on your computer.
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleluv.niceboard.com
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

Screen Shots: Step by Step Instructions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots: Step by Step Instructions   Screen Shots: Step by Step Instructions Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Thanks so much. Smile
I need to know how to save using Gimp now. Could you post that?
Back to top Go down

Screen Shots: Step by Step Instructions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BearvilleLuv :: The Red Carpet! Your first stop! :: OMG! Help me! :: Guides & How-to's-
Jump to: