We're all about the world of Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Rules for this section I_vote_lcapRules for this section I_voting_barRules for this section I_vote_rcap 
Abbie (79)
Rules for this section I_vote_lcapRules for this section I_voting_barRules for this section I_vote_rcap 
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Abbie (79)
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Rules for this section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merliah
Merliah

Rules for this section Empty
PostSubject: Rules for this section   Rules for this section Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:16 am

Well, you may feel dazed that every section has rules but it's for safety!

1. All the forum rules apply.

2. This place is for things about virtual gaming, not like one thread saying 'club penguin' and making a club there. For example if people are getting mad about CP babies they have to post it here.

3. If you want to just chat about a virtual game you must make a club.

4. No posting links to club penguin blogs, etc. You are absolutely unallowed to post links or even search terms to get over the no links rule.

5. No fighting on anything, if you see a fight report it and a member of the staff will handle it. DO NOT TAKE FIGHTING INTO YOUR HANDS. This is already stated in the rules.

Please follow these rules to prevent bans.
Back to top Go down

Rules for this section
Page 1 of 1