We're all about the world of Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Should we have one? I_vote_lcapShould we have one? I_voting_barShould we have one? I_vote_rcap 
Abbie (79)
Should we have one? I_vote_lcapShould we have one? I_voting_barShould we have one? I_vote_rcap 
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Abbie (79)
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Should we have one?

Go down 
3 posters

Should we have our own FB page?
 Yes (explain)
 No (tell why not)
View results
AuthorMessage
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

Should we have one? Empty
PostSubject: Should we have one?   Should we have one? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:43 pm

I've been thinking that maybe we should have our own Facebook page.
Do you guys think so too?
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleluv.niceboard.com
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: Should we have one?   Should we have one? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:50 pm

No, I dont do Facebook and won't be using it in the future.
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Should we have one?   Should we have one? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:56 pm

ChocoLuv wrote:
No, I dont do Facebook and won't be using it in the future.

Why is that, Choco?
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: Should we have one?   Should we have one? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:31 pm

I dont feel safe and just dont like those kind of sites. xD
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Should we have one?   Should we have one? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:54 pm

ChocoLuv wrote:
I dont feel safe and just dont like those kind of sites. xD

Oh, I see. I only use for business and sometimes personal things.
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: Should we have one?   Should we have one? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Oh okay :3
Back to top Go down
Merliah
Merliah

PostSubject: Re: Should we have one?   Should we have one? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Maybe it's a good idea, But if that's so we'd need to have a twitter page since i think that if we use facebook we should use twitter too sunny
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Should we have one?   Should we have one? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Merliah wrote:
Maybe it's a good idea, But if that's so we'd need to have a twitter page since i think that if we use facebook we should use twitter too sunny

Well, I made a new Twitter account recently and I put a twitter feed widget on the portal. I'm not sure if it's okay with the rest of the staff if we had a Facebook page though.
Back to top Go down
Merliah
Merliah

PostSubject: Re: Should we have one?   Should we have one? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Oh, ok. We'll ask the rest of the staff to see this poll and vote since I know a site that'll make a Reeaally good facebook page fur us! (fur free of course) and someone can do it. I'll tell you tyhe website if they agree Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we have one?   Should we have one? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we have one?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BearvilleLuv :: Virtual Castle! :: Polls-
Jump to: