We're all about the world of Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Trendy Trader Applications (In progress) I_vote_lcapTrendy Trader Applications (In progress) I_voting_barTrendy Trader Applications (In progress) I_vote_rcap 
Abbie (79)
Trendy Trader Applications (In progress) I_vote_lcapTrendy Trader Applications (In progress) I_voting_barTrendy Trader Applications (In progress) I_vote_rcap 
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Abbie (79)
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Trendy Trader Applications (In progress)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

Trendy Trader Applications (In progress) Empty
PostSubject: Trendy Trader Applications (In progress)   Trendy Trader Applications (In progress) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:40 pm

For those of you who want to become a Trendy Trader, you must fulfill the requirements below as your application into the Trading Den.
Requirements as follows:
1. You must have 25 non-fluff (helpful) posts.
2. You must have been a member of BL for one month or so.
3. You must NOT have any previous banishment within the past week.

Application Waiting List
(will be updated)
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleluv.niceboard.com

Trendy Trader Applications (In progress)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BearvilleLuv :: The Red Carpet! Your first stop! :: Rules & Regulations-
Jump to: