We're all about the world of Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
"Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! I_vote_lcap"Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! I_voting_bar"Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! I_vote_rcap 
Abbie (79)
"Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! I_vote_lcap"Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! I_voting_bar"Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! I_vote_rcap 
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Abbie (79)
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

"Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

"Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Empty
PostSubject: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Welcome to the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!

Selena Marie Gomez is a popular actress and singer.
This is the first WCT ever posted, so let's make it great!
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

"Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Yay! I love Selena Gomez! xD
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleluv.niceboard.com
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:37 pm

You should join the selena gomez club. :3
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:47 pm

ChocoLuv wrote:
You should join the selena gomez club. :3

I was only joking but I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Agh I thought you weren't xD
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:07 pm

ChocoLuv wrote:
Agh I thought you weren't xD

Lol. xD
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:16 pm

I like your avvie!
Like mine? xD
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:38 pm

ChocoLuv wrote:
I like your avvie!
Like mine? xD

Yeah, I do. And thanks.
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Hmm... how many posts fill up a page? This page is taking forever, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Abbie
Administrator
Administrator
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:41 pm

ChocoLuv wrote:
Hmm... how many posts fill up a page? This page is taking forever, isn't it?

About 9 or 10 posts.
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Oh okay. Good. I thought it would be 30 or something.
Back to top Go down
Lacey(:
Administrator
Administrator
Lacey(:

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Woohoo
Nice WCT c;
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:34 pm

Hehe thanks Ally Smile
Back to top Go down
Lacey(:
Administrator
Administrator
Lacey(:

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:43 pm

No prob Smile
I love SG xD I basically like all her songs
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:45 pm

YEAH Join the club ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lacey(:
Administrator
Administrator
Lacey(:

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Will do c;
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:04 am

Sorry I am posting late, had some business to deal with Smile
Back to top Go down
Lacey(:
Administrator
Administrator
Lacey(:

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Did earlier! c;
Back to top Go down
Merliah
Merliah

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Jumps and dances WOO HOO!!! this is fun! I'll jpoin the club!!!
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Thanks pplz Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!   "Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Hit the lights! Let the music make you" come to the WCT tonight! It's the Selena Gomez WCT for 5/6~5/12!
Page 1 of 1