We're all about the world of Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
The Trading Den Rules ~ Read before trading! I_vote_lcapThe Trading Den Rules ~ Read before trading! I_voting_barThe Trading Den Rules ~ Read before trading! I_vote_rcap 
Abbie (79)
The Trading Den Rules ~ Read before trading! I_vote_lcapThe Trading Den Rules ~ Read before trading! I_voting_barThe Trading Den Rules ~ Read before trading! I_vote_rcap 
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posters
ChocoLuv (124)
Abbie (79)
Lacey(: (40)
Merliah (28)
Sugar~Sugar (5)
Ally(: (3)
AaliyahBallerina (3)
Foreva123 (1)
hollissilly (1)
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

The Trading Den Rules ~ Read before trading!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey(:
Administrator
Administrator
Lacey(:

The Trading Den Rules ~ Read before trading! Empty
PostSubject: The Trading Den Rules ~ Read before trading!   The Trading Den Rules ~ Read before trading! Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:10 am

Welcome to the the Trading Den.
Here you may trade with other members. Please keep in mind the following rules:

1. NO scamming. If you get scammed, please, report the user right away
2. Do not let multiple people offer. Only one person can offer, and the next may offer when it is their turn.
3. 'Banning' members from their thread is not allowed. If they're being rude, report it..
4. Try not to say 'Anyone want to trade' too much. It is quite distracting and if someone doesn't want to trade just leave them.
5. Post your agreement before making your topic.

Happy trading! Wink
Back to top Go down
ChocoLuv
Administrator
Administrator
ChocoLuv

The Trading Den Rules ~ Read before trading! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trading Den Rules ~ Read before trading!   The Trading Den Rules ~ Read before trading! Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:24 am

I agree ;3
Back to top Go down

The Trading Den Rules ~ Read before trading!
Page 1 of 1